Virus Risk Index
- Worldwide studies conducted indicate that exposure to short and long-term air pollution lead to increase in virus level and air borne diseases. The research conducted establishes a direct connection between quality of the air and rate of increase in the level of air borne diseases.
- Factors like Non optimal levels of Particulate Matters, Temperature, Humidity and air ventilation not only increase the ability of the virus to thrive and but also have effect on the immune system of the body.
- Virus risk index is a methodology that helps you to understand how your room air quality can be maintained at best level so as to reduce the spread of viruses. The Virus Risk Index helps you take suitable actions to improve the quality of air inside your room. Virus risk Index is useful for all air borne viruses like flu or Covid 19.
- Microscopic droplets in the air known as aerosols, have an ability to travel greater distance if the levels of Temperature, Humidity and Ventilation are non-optimal. Due to their ultra-small size, they can stay in the air for longer periods of time and carry the risk of spreading the virus.
- For calculating virus risk index, we at Viliso Technology have considered five parameters from the sensors placed in our Smart HHM device. 5 parameters are used to model the 5 level risk index. Those 5 parameters are Temperature, Humidity, PM1, PM2.5 and CO2.
Air quality is good and Virus survival is unlikely.
There is possibility of airborne virus spread.
Virus spread is likely and actions are required to improve the air quality in the room.
4. Very Poor
Virus survival most prominent unless actions are taken to improve quality of air in the room.
Virus survival is most definite. Urgent actions are required to improve quality of the air.
Indoor air quality monitoring will help you receive the alert notifications. From the alert recommendations you will come to know which actions are more suitable to reduce the Virus Risk Index. Different place may need different approach. By continuous monitoring you can find out which approach reduces the Risk Index.
Actions to be taken when the Virus Risk Index is in Moderate, Poor, Very Poor or Severe Level:
What Viliso Smart HHM device cannot do?
Viliso Technologies Private Limited
418, Chhotalal Bhuvan, 2nd Flr, Office No 52, Opp Metro Cycle Co, Kalbadevi Rd, Mumbai 400002.